March 24, 2013

Crazy Day! My Life changing experience

March 22 2013!

Oh man! What a Crazy day I had! So it started out great by going and getting my hair cut. I had my day all planned. I was going to go to DSU to sign up for summer classes then go and do some clothes shopping because I can't fit into any of my pants. I usually try but by the end I am just walking around with my button undone and my shirt pulled down so no one can see. Well I did great and make it to hair appointment and Karli did a Great job!!! Then on my way to campus IT HAPPENED!! The worse thing of my life!!! I was going to an intersection and BAM!! They hit me!! I has turning left onto river road and they were coming straight and continuing on Riverside drive and I had a green arrow and they ran the red light!! Yes I got in a Wreck being 15 weeks pregnant! I was freaking out! And it didn't help that I was by myself and Jeff was all the way one the other end of the county in Ivins. So I call him to tell him that I got in a wreck and to come quickly. Nothing with me was hurt or with the Baby thank goodness. No one in the other vehicle got hurt either. It was a mom taking her son to school. I started to freak out now because after I got out and thought about it I could not remember if i had a green arrow or not and I thought it was all my fault, Just something more I need to had to my already full plate. Thank goodness for some good people who were right there with me and saw that we had the green arrow and that I was not at fault. They were so good to talk to me till my family got there. I actually broke down and started to cry and I just hugged this random person but she was so good to allow me to do so. I don't know who this Dad and Daughter were but just real quick I was like to Thank them from the bottom of my heart because if they would not have stopped or been then I probably would have been at fault because I couldn't remember. The cops were also really nice and concerned about my health and the baby! Everyone was really great. So needless to say my planned easy great day was ruined. and my poor baby (Car) Ellie is most likely (BIG MOST LIKELY) not with us anymore. She took a good hard beating to keep me safe.

So with this experience I have been extremely sore and my knees have some cuts and bruises on them from hitting my car in the wreck. Other then keep replaying the stupid accident in my head and worrying about everything I am doing ok. Although it has taken be some long prayers and good hard cries to get me to where I am at today. But thanks to my families and their concern and prayers I believe that I have got better faster. I have such a wonder full family and support group that I don't know what would happen if I lost any of them. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

Now I have updated off to study for my boards!!! :)



THE JOLLEYS


Here are some pictures of my car after they had towed it away!