March 20, 2013

Big Week

March 20, 2013

14 1/2 Weeks!!! Ya made it to 2nd trimester. We are so excited about this, and that we didn't have to deal with what I have see many of my family and friends go through.. MISCARRIAGE! Ug, what a horrible thing have happen to you and your new little family. I am so very grateful my body was able to handle it but I also feel extremely sorry for that have to experience that. I hope that they all know that if there is anything I can do that i will. With the Baby we don't know the sex for two more weeks so we are very excited to find out and to get things rolling with the baby! Heartburn has set in!! :( ugh no fun. It kills and I hate the texture of Tums but I fight through it to make it help me. *** If anyone may know another great way to relive heartburn, I will take your advice! Yes I have a baby bump now and i can for sure feel my stomach grow, even more when I sneeze it hurt so bad! ALL N ALL Baby and Myself are doing great and growing each and everyday. At our 12 1/2 week appointment the babies heartbeat was 153 so right in the middle so know doing the guess with the heart rate to know the gender.

One another note I AM FINISHED WITH CLINICALS!!! YAYAYA I am so grateful for me experience at Mesa View Regional Hospital. The two years flew by, and I feel that there was probably way more that I could have learn but all in all I feel ready to go and conquer my boards and get a job! I am so excited to get into the medical field and actually work, not just for free ;). But I am also going to more school and getting my Bachelors in Sonography. I am so excited to continue my education in sonography, even though it may be tough with a new baby and all but still totally worth it. I start that program in August if I pass my boards. So yes a lot is riding on my board so I sure hope I PASS! I am still working at Cracker Barrel and I am so grateful for the mangers and employees I work with. They are so understanding and willing to work with my Schedules and help me achieve all that I want in life.

As for Jeff, He is still going working his BUTT off doing plumbing plus going to school with plumbing to get his Journeymen license. I am so grateful for him and all that he is doing for our little family. He is so supportive in all that I do and so willing to help me with all the baby ideas I have. He is for sure the BEST in the world. Sorry ladies you may think you have the best BUT you are wrong. JK!! But He is really great!

PICTURES